This year IBPS SO Notification 2017 has released a total of 1315 vacancies for the recruitment of Specialist Officers(SO). Only a handful of vacancies are available for this post as the post of SO involves really skilled and specialized officers excelling in their respective domain. Let’s have a look at the post wise total number of vacancies.
Students can apply for various posts under this exam such as IT Officer (Scale-I), Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I), Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I), Law Officer (Scale-I), HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale-I), Marketing Officer (Scale-I) Posts.
Details of IBPS SO Notification 2017
Payscale for IBPS SO Notification 2017: Rs 14500 – 600/7 – 18700 – 700/2 – 20100 -800/7 – 25700/-
The approx IBPS SO Notification 2017 Salary Cash in hand of Officer Scale 1 after appointment will be around Rs. 30000-38000/-. Perks, allowances and all benefits will depend upon the bank that you are posted in. Moreover, almost all of these banks provide you allowances.
This Salary structure is subject to change according to the terms and conditions of the banks as well.
Eligibility Criteria for Specialist Officer Recruitment
All candidates for IBPS SO Notification 2017, must check their eligibility before applying for the post that they are eligible for the post or not. Eligibility Criteria for SO Exam covers participant education qualification, age criteria, etc. The qualification standard is different for every post.
Important Points for IBPS SO Notification 2017:
- All the test will be available bilingually i.e. English and Hindi except the test of English Language.
- The Preliminary Exam will be of qualifying nature and the marks will not be added in the Final Merit.
- After the Main exam, you will have to appear in front of an Interview Panel.
- There is negative marking of one-fourth for every wrong answer which is 0.25 marks.
No of IBPS SO Notification 2017 Posts:
- IT Officer (Scale-I)- 120
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale-I)- 35
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I)- 30
- Marketing Officer (Scale-I)- 195
- Law Officer (Scale-I)- 60
- Agriculture Officer (Scale-I)- 875
Important dates :
- Application opening date: 7th November 2017
- Application ending date: 27th November 2017
- Online Exam date: 30th and 31st December 2017
- Online Mains exam Date: 28th January 2017
Age Criteria for Specialist Officer Exam
Participating candidates must have age between 20 – 30 years and age relaxation is according to the govt norms.
General / OBC candidates required to pay Rs. 600/- as application fees and (Sc/ST/PWD) candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/- as fees.
Depending on the final vacancies to be filled in during the financial year 2018-19 based on the business needs of the Participating Banks and as reported to IBPS, candidates shortlisted for IBPS SO Notification 2017 will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Organisations keeping in view the spirit of Govt. The validity for CRP SPL-VI will automatically expire at the close of business on 31st March 2019 with or without giving any notice.