The Rural-Urban Shiksha Vikas Sansthan has invited eligible candidates to apply for the job vacancies in it. It has been announced that the candidates applying for the posts should possess the educational qualifications based on the type of post. The applications to apply are kept online and are open for 25-04-2017 to 10-06-2017.
|Name of Post||No. of Posts||Age||Pay Band||Qualification|
|Assistant Accountant||32||18-27||5200-20200||Commerce Graduate|
|Public Relation Assistant(Rural Areas)||346||18-27||5200-20200||Metriculation|
Rural-Urban Shiksha Vikas Sansthan
The general information for the applicant
1- Select any three exam centres for Screening and Interview.
2- Please do not send any hard copy to us.
3- No Correspondence will be entertained from the candidates for selection/test/interview/appointment. Canvassing in any form
will disqualify a candidate.
4- Selected candidates will be governed by the rules and regulations of the Institute as amended from time to time.
5- An Application submitted in any other mode shall be liable for rejection.
6- If any information furnished by the candidate is found to be false at any stage his/her appointment will be cancelled.
Educational Qualification and Experience for Rural-Urban Shiksha Vikas Sansthan
- Project Manager: Graduate from a recognised University in any discipline with 2 Years Rural Project Handling Experience.
- Assistant Accountant: Commerce Graduate from a recognised University.
- Office Assistant: A Senior Secondary School (+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognised Board.
- Public Relation Assistant: Should have passed matriculation (10th) or equivalent examination from a recognised Board.
- Peon: Should have passed matriculation (10th) or equivalent examination from a recognised Board.
The Applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 250/- (for General & OBC Candidates) and Rs. 150/- (for SC/ST Candidates) Pay through Online Mode Only for Rural-Urban Shiksha Vikas Sansthan.
Last date to apply for Rural-Urban Shiksha Vikas Sansthan:
From 25-04-2017 to 10-06-2017.