(Staff Selection Commission) has announced vacancies/posts for GD – Constable (Online Registration Postponed) Jobs. Candidates who want to apply for SSC 54953 GD – Constable (Online Registration Postponed) vacancies can apply Online through Jobsarkari.com on or before 17/09/2018 . Qualification required for this post is 10th Pass Govt Jobs 2018-19
SSC Recruitment 2018 vacancy details
Details of SSC Recruitment 2018
|Examination Name||SSC GD Constable Exam 2018|
|Organized by||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Posts||Constable GD|
|Total Number of Vacancies||54953|
- For GEN/ OBC: Rs. 100/-
- For Women/ SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman Candidates: Nill
- Pay the fee through Online/ SBI
Candidates applying for SSC Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized Board/ University.
- Candidates who have not acquired the essential educational qualification as on 01.08.2018 will not be eligible and need not apply.
- The candidates must bring all relevant documents/ certificates in original with self attested copies pertaining to age, education, caste, domicile, hill area, any category for relaxation, No Objection Certificate (NOC)/ discharge certificate (in case of ex-servicemen), which will be checked/ verified at the time of DME by CAPF Board.
- The candidates who are able to prove, by documentary evidence, that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the cutoff date i.e. 01.08.2018 and he/ she has been declared passed, will be considered to have the requisite Educational Qualification
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 23 years
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
Online applications available from: 17th August 2018 (Bookmark this page till date)
Apply online: Click Here
Official notification: Click here